The RequestTracker is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used for reporting street lights that are out, potholes, or other concerns.
Animal Services (For routine calls, please call 817-297-2201 ext 3300 or after hours and day time emergencies please contact Police Dispatch at 817-297-2276 ext 1) 7 Forms
City Secretary 1 Forms
Code Enforcement 11 Forms
Library 3 Forms
Noise Complaint (please call the the police department at (817) 297-2276 ext 1. Noise complaints must be handled at the time of the incident and cannot be addressed after the fact.) 1 Forms
Public Works 6 Forms
Utilities Customer Service 3 Forms