TML Claim Form

If you or a family dependent has been injured on city property, you may make a claim to the city of Crowley for damages. You may also file a claim if your property has been damaged by city employees, vehicles or working machinery.

Submit a Claim for Damages

Please complete the Texas Municipal League Claim Form (PDF), sign before a Notary Public and send to Lisa Hansen, HR Administrator at:
City Hall
201 E Main Street
Crowley, Texas 76036

Insurance Carrier

Upon receipt, your claim will be submitted to our insurance carrier, Texas Municipal League, for review. You will be notified in writing of the disposition of your claim.