Celebration of Freedom Terms and Conditions
Violations to any rules listed on this application may result in removal from the Crowley Celebration of Freedom event and the vendor will no longer be eligible for future participation.
Please read the following Rules and Conditions carefully.
1. This is a juried festival requiring the August 14, 2020, deadline for application submission. NO vendor application will be accepted after 5:00 pm on Friday, August 14, 2020.
2. Payment must accompany the application and will be deposited upon receipt. Vendors not accepted will receive a refund within 7-10 days of receipt. Applicants will receive notification of rejection no later than August 30, 2020. No refund will be made for cancellation by the vendor or removal for cause.
3. Vendor packets including booth assignments and parking passes should be mailed out 14 days before the event.
4. Vendors will be assigned a specific location designated by area and booth number. There will be no guaranteed booth locations or special requests accommodated. Vendors are not guaranteed acceptance or previous booth area.
5. The City reserves the right to change booth assignments at any time deemed necessary. A City of Crowley representative will be available to help locate vendor assigned spaces.
6. Set up/ Tear Down Schedule for ALL VENDORS is as follows:
• Vendor Set-Up is from 10:00 to 3:00 PM the day of the event. Vendors must be checked in by 3:00 PM. Unclaimed booth space by 3:00 PM may be forfeited and utilized for other purposes at the event.
• * ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OUT OF THE BARRICADED FESTIVAL AREA BY 3:00 PM
• Vehicles will NOT be allowed back into the vendor area until AFTER THE FIREWORKS SHOW has completed and the crowd has dispersed.
• Food Vendors - a health inspector will be by your booth for inspection between 2:30 - 5:00 pm.
• Those vendors who do not adhere to the setup timetable must carry or dolly their goods and supplies into the festival area from the vendor parking area.
7. Alcohol is PROHIBITED in the park.
8. Smoking is PROHIBITED in the park except on the paved parking lot. No smoking in the vendor area.
9. Recreational Vehicles (RVs, Motorhomes & ATV) are PROHIBITED in the park during the event.
10. There are no electrical or water hookups for vendor use available at the park. You may provide your own generator.
11. Vendors are required to furnish their chairs, tables, awnings, umbrellas, and power or water source. Vendors are allowed to stake their tents into the ground.
12. Each vendor will be responsible for his or her own area for trash clean up.
13. This is a family-friendly festival. As such, profanity or alcohol-related products are not permitted. Craft vendors selling crafts with alcohol signage are asked to display products at the back of the booth so that the products are not visible to the passerby.
14. NSF Checks must be replaced with a cashier’s check or money order. No vendor will be accepted who has not redeemed a NSF check and paid the NSF check fee of $30.
15. Non-Profit organizations must provide a copy of the letter from the IRS stating their non-profit status.
16. To submit an application by mail: City of Crowley, Attn: Julie Hepler, 201 E. Main St., Crowley, Texas 76036. In person at Crowley Recreation Center, 405 S. Oak St. during normal business hours.
17. Additional guidelines may be in place the day of the event following the Governor’s Office, CDC, Tarrant County, City of Crowley, and other recommendations.