Fort Worth Transportation Services
Fort Worth Transportation Services & Crowley
The Crowley City Council provides annually, through Trinity Metro, a door-to-door paratransit services for the elderly and persons with disabilities within Tarrant County.
This service cost is a one-way trip fare of $2.50.
ZIPZONE, powered by Via, is an affordable and convenient on-demand rideshare transportation service coming to Crowley on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Schedule rides to doctor appointments, trips to the grocery store and other shopping destinations, as well as connect with four bus routes in Fort Worth. Consult the Crowley ZIPZONE map to see where you may go.
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: 6:30 a.m.-10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Points of Interest within ZIPZONE Service Area
- Atwoods Ranch & Home
- Bicentennial Park
- Crouch Event Center
- Crowley Municipal Court
- Crowley Public Library
- Crowley Recreation Center
- Crowley Veterans Memorial Plaza
- Dionne Bagsby Allsposrts Complex
- Gateway Station Shopping Center
- Teeter Park
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital
- Trinity Metro South Park& Ride (with connection to bus route 65X)
- Connections to Trinity Metro bus routes 6, 66X and 72
Effective July 1, 2020: $3 per passenger per ride.
- Download the Trinity Metro ZIPZONE mobile app on your smartphone, available in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
- Add your payment method so grab your credit card and type in the needed information.
- If you prefer, you may also schedule a ride by simply calling 817-952-6754.
- With the app, type in your destination and wait for your ZIPZONE-branded van to pick you up and zip you away.
For riders who do not show up OR cancel after requesting a ride via the app, an automatic charge of 50 percent will be assessed.
How to Access