Development Review Process
Each applicant should designate a single individual who will act as the primary project contact for city staff during the review process.
The project contact must schedule a mandatory pre-submittal conference with a staff member. The conference should be scheduled between five and 40 working days prior to making a developmental submittal. To schedule an appointment, contact the Community Development Department at 817-297-2201, ext. 3090 or 3000. A pre-development application form shall be submitted prior to the pre-submittal conference. Pre-development form can be found in the Document Center.
Initial Development SubmittalThe project contact must submit a complete set of plans to the Community Development Department on a designated submittal date, including:
- Plat (if necessary)
- Site plan
- Landscape plan
- Development plans
- Additional information as needed
Incomplete submittals will not be accepted.
Development Packets & Applications
- Plat Application
- Zoning and Development Application
- Preliminary Plat Checklist
- Final Plat Checklist
- Replat Checklist
City staff will conduct an interdepartmental review of the plans and forward to the Project Contact any redline comments within two weeks of submittal.
Final Development Submittal
- The project contact will have a minimum of five working days to address the redline comments and submit a complete Final Development Submittal to the Community Development Department.
- City staff will review the Final Development Submittal to insure that the redline comments have been addressed before placing the item on the Planning & Zoning Commission's agenda.
- The project contact will receive a copy of the agenda and is requested to attend the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting on the assigned date.